1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whats a trustworthy site where I can get MAGIC 3.5 chip?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by hectikkk, Dec 19, 2002.

1. hectikkk

hectikkk Member

From my research the chips look good from www.mod-chip.com or www.modchip.com. But are they reaL!?

I'm looking to purchase the MAGIC 3.5 mod chip, but I wonder if these places are trustworthy. Has neone bought a chip from these sites? If they have can someone out there respond! Much appreciated. I'm in Australia so its a far way away so they might run away with my money!

2. mann75

mann75 Member

go to www.twocom.net i order from them all the time and never hada problem.

3. Glickert

Glickert Member

i hear great things about http://www.modchip.ca/
    DEFINATLY DONT(!!) go to Modchip.com, they suck! Takes em forever and they're in Austria! Can't speak mucha english so they are terrible with support. Plus they sometimes loose orders, but remmeber to charge the credit cards! :( Good luck!

4. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

I went to Modchip.com to get my Magic 3 and it took 3 days to get to me. Then again I am in Ireland so I'm not the furthest away!

5. Glickert

Glickert Member

See thats the thing wit them. I hear good things, and really bad things. It took them over 3 weeks to get me a chip, never sent me anything on it, went to my credit card, nothing was charged, then (i assume) it was charged the next day and showed up on my door step, after I had ordered it AGAIN, from them. Its difficult with them, i think its some lady who runs her business outta her house, probably her basement, and sells all these chips at much higher prices than the other sites, but has a great website name. Politics...whatever. I say stay away.

6. sykochin

sykochin Member

I've ordered three times from them, I had no problem so far. The shipping method I got was the UPS express. Only took 2 days to get here (Las Vegas)

7. Supleh2

Supleh2 Guest

Good things, bad things, all kinds of things. If you're looking for just a Magic 3 and good service give me a holler.

8. Wizkid

Wizkid Active member

The bad things you hear are the things from the last couple of weeks.
    I think because of the X-mas thing (that's going on) you may have to wait a little longer.

9. sameer

sameer Guest

Hey guys I have a magic 3 chip which i am willing to sell for $35.00 shipping included. I bought it for $50.00 + shipping but i bought a pre-modified PS2 and sold mine on ebay. I also have a PS2 case and pair of swap magic discs which hopefully i wont need anymore so i can sell these to u. Send me email at shehzi @ excite.com (ignore the spaces)I'll accept paypal.