1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whats best Magic Case,Slide tools or Magic Switch?

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by Alusnova, Mar 6, 2005.

1. Alusnova

Alusnova Member

Hi all,

I'm going to order swapmagic v3 but having a hard time deciding what's best to use with it?

I kinda like the Flip-top (magic case) but my ps2 is a new scph-70011 model.

Anyways what you guys think is the best and easiet?

Thanks!

Alusnova

2. fliplid

fliplid Guest

I got the slimtools from http://www.ps2stuff.co.uk/
    for £26 delivered but he has the switch or flip lid reduced because the tools seem to be the best option for slimline so I would go foe the tools

3. Akazecks

Akazecks Regular member

I've read that the best thing for the new model is the switch.

4. fliplid

fliplid Guest

the switch is fine if you want your disks flying around the room and dust getting into your console ,slimtool is the next best thing to a chip

5. Akazecks

Akazecks Regular member

You've had bad experiance with the switch? Well, I guess you really think the slim tool is better. I've read nothing bad about the slim tool. I guess that is the best choice.

6. fliplid

fliplid Guest

Hi personally I have not had a bad experance with the switch but I have heard the disks can fly and as the lid needs to stay open then the tools are the best option as you can fit them and forget them.