1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's Happened to My DVD Decrypter?

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by rstoddard, Jun 10, 2007.

1. rstoddard

rstoddard Guest

The answer to this is probably really simple, but I've never had this happen before. I usually use RipIt4Me which uses DVD Decrypter and then Shrink to make an ISO File. Then I burn with Decrypter. What's happened is that I have the file shrunk and saved fine. But, Decrypter is stuck in decrypt mode. It no longer gives me a choice to change the mode from read to burn. It's always in read. The choices have gone. I tried re-booting and it does the same. So, I said--what the heck--if it wants to decrypt something, let it. I let it go through the whole process, and it saved a new decrypted file, but it STILL won't give me the choices to change the modes. Should I just re-install the program? Anyone else ever have such an experience? Thanks for any help, because I really like using Decrypter to burn with.

2. rstoddard

rstoddard Guest

NEVERMIND! I knew this had a simple answer. What an idiot! (Me, that is). What happened was that I changed my tray to be at the top of my screen, so when Decrypter opens, the top of its window is covered by the tray! I shrunk the tray and there were all the familiar choices across the top. So, good for a laugh any way. Sorry to have interrupted more serious problems.