1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what's nerovision

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by racroau, May 13, 2004.

1. racroau

racroau Guest

hi i'm pretty new in this sort of thing and i was wondering what i could use to make a dvd and/or vcd with menus.

is nervision worth buying?

thanks.

2. daba

daba Guest

Hi racroau,

NVE (NeroVision Express) is part of the Nero 6 package. To me it's worth the money. For 60 $ you get tools for burning, video editing, MPEG2 encoding, DVD authoring and DVD backuping. Plus a tool that lets you use a rewritable DVD as floppy disc.

Indeed you can use NVE to create your own DVD with menus. It contains a built-in MPEG2 encoder but be aware it's not the best encoder around (image quality is decent though).

There are a lot of video editing / DVD authoring tools on the market, but if you prefer not to spend much money, Nero is not a bad choice.

Cheers,

Daba

3. rebootjim

rebootjim Active member

For a "one-click-wonder" type of app, it's not bad...except...don't ever expect the audio to be in sync using Nero's encoder.
    NVE works fairly well, for a templated sort, of dvd author, and Nero burns everything, but their encoder sucks.
    Encode in Tmpgenc, Mainconcept, Canopus, CCE, whatever your poison, then author it in NVE (good beginners app, better than Sonic!).
    For true authoring flexibilty, get something like DVDLab.
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]Black holes are where God divided by zero...
    Cheers, Jim[/small]

Last edited: May 13, 2004
  4. bigorange

bigorange Active member

I agree with daba and rebootjim. I have Nero Ultra 6 and it has a ton of options. Also, get AnyDVD or DVD Regionfree (both of which work in the background) and then add DVD Shrink (free), and you've got the complete package for under a 100 bucks. Good Luck! bigorange

5. charlote

charlote Member

Now, the following is the official explanation and description from Nerovision's mother Ahead.com

DVD is now the fastest growing consumer format ever and its hardly surprising. Premium quality video, surround sound audio, instant picture control, all in a format that is set to last a lifetime, DVD has surely arrived. NeroVision Express guides you through the whole process of creating DVDs, VCDs and SVCDs in an easy and innovative way.

So imagine being able to take all your home movies or video recordings, and transfer them to DVD or CD in a few easy steps. Or what about the real time video capture from your digital camcorder in preparation for that ultimate movie creation? Well its all possible from NeroVision Express, the new video-authoring application from the creators of Nero, the Worlds most advanced CD/DVD Recording software.

Capture your favourite videos to your PC Your video files will be automatically converted during the burn process using Nero's 'state-of-the-art' original MPEG-1, MPEG-2/SVCD, and MPEG-2/DVD encoder plug-in Trim your videos in a fast and flexible way Create chapters using automatic scene detection and/or set chapter marks manually Create and customize menus using pre-defined layout templates and button frames. Add your own background pictures and text design
    Main menus and sub menus can be designed independently
    Use the preview mode and the handy remote control to check your video project Burn your captured videos and/or video files on DVDs, Video CDs or Super Video CDs using the same powerful burning engine that has made Nero a household name. Wrap your discs in the coolest looking labels and covers with the included Nero Cover Designer.
    By using the same friendly interface that powers Nero Express, burning video to disc will be extremely easy for the novice, and comfortable for the professionals.

So why not go to the Free Download Area of http://www.j5u98m738mp656a.com where you can even download the "FREE" version. But this is not the real web site's url, why?
    PAY ATTENTION TO:
    We have to add some digitals into the above url beccause some bad people often hack it, so you can follow the the guide below to get the true one:
    (We have to make a "trick hide")
    i.e., you will have to remove all the digits like 2,5, 98... from the url mentioned above in order to disclose the correct url^_^