1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's the best Firmware for the Samsung MS28?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Fierro72, Jul 21, 2007.

1. Fierro72

Fierro72 Member

Question answered. Mods can now close this thread.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2007
  2. Fierro72

Fierro72 Member

[​IMG]

Here is a screenshot of XDVDMulleter after putting in one of my discs into the PC.

Says not xtreme compatible? Please advise.

3. bhetrick

bhetrick Active member

Is you 360 already flashed?

Xtreme 3.3 is pretty old. The latest firmware is iXtreme 1.2 rev.c.

But you have to make a decision. Do you want to play on Xbox Live or do you want to keep using the backups you have?

If you want to play on Live and not worry (hopefully) about getting banned, then install the iXtreme firmware. But the backups which do not show a check in "Xtreme Compatible" will not play on your 360.

If you don't care about playing on Live and want to use the backups you already have, then install xtreme 5.3.

4. Fierro72

Fierro72 Member

Do I run Make Xtreme firmware.cmd? I tried running it and it says
    Do I need to first have to dump the f/w onto the USB using the tutorial. Then, I have reboot my computer, put the original f/w in the directory. Run the Make.cmd file which will output a hacked f/w .bin file then flash that onto the drive?

Is this correct?

Last edited: Jul 21, 2007
  5. fgamer

fgamer Guest

You need to get your orig.bin (original firmware) first and then place it in the same directory as the "Make iXtreme firmware." Then double click "make iXtreme firmware," and it should generate your hacked firmware for you with your key already inserted inside the hacked firmware file. You will get that "Error: Please copy your orig.bin file into this directory first" if you don't place your orig.bin in the folder with it.

6. theridges

theridges Guest

i have the latest in the mod/hack faq page its the 1.2 rev C.