1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

whats the best hd satellite to buy?

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by rickygrub, Sep 2, 2011.

1. rickygrub

rickygrub Member

hi all i am new to the sat scene and i am looking for information on which hd satbox i sould buy also is it worth buying a motorised dish and do u get thr epl on this for free or do u have 2 pay a caed share thanks for ur help and all information would be great

2. lukeian5

lukeian5 Member

Different boxes for different ppl, I've got a Dm 800hd and honestly cannot fault it. Some say the Dm800se is better tho. If you've got the money, a lot of ppl go for the Vu+ Duo, twin tuner, watch one channel while recording another, said to be a great box. Any amount of boxes out there really. Don't jump in, more ppl will reply with other opinions.

Nothings for free anymore, you either get a sky sub and share with family & friends,which is recommended or go with a server, but be careful with servers, your test line will of course be good, but when you pay, it may turn out to be not so good after all, find the right one, test,test and test again before you buy, if you go that route.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2011
  3. sb18180

sb18180 Regular member

blade 7000s true 1080p hd and 3d and very simple to set up and the picture quality is a1 far better than the sly boxes.also has updated channel bouquet every month or so and takes cccam or newcamd cslines.carnt go wrong with this box.if you go with a paid csline make sure you take a free test as above post says and ALWAYS READ THROUGH PAST FORUM COMMENTS ON THE CS SERVERS!!this will give you a good indication of what they are like there is alot of sh1t paid servers out there so be-careful and use recommended cs servers if possible.
    if you do alot of recording while watching another channel the blade is NOT for you as it is only a single tuner it will record but you can then only watch other channels that are on the same transponder!

Last edited: Sep 3, 2011