1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

whats the big deal

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by mismat, Aug 20, 2011.

1. mismat

mismat Member

Could somebody tell me why everybody keeps talking about the the lizard or usbpro to flash the slims. I have got 2 slims one had the 0225 and the other was 0272 and i had no problems with either just using my laptop and the mx trident to unlock them just wanted to know if the made it easier or was just a money thing that people was saying you need to flash

2. Modking30

Modking30 Regular member

because they are great tools and the only tools you can use to flash the slims drives

3. mismat

mismat Member

ok but it didnt use them to flash my slims thats why i was asking what made them so great if you dont have to have them or is it just the case that my laptop has the drivers that will and other peoples might not so thats a way to get around it if their computer doesnt

4. Modking30

Modking30 Regular member

You probably did yours before the recent dash updates. Now all slims are locked and you have to drill or cut traces. The lizard has tools that make this much easier. Especially if you have to drill.