1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

whats the chances of getting banned

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Trixx_14, Sep 25, 2007.

1. Trixx_14

Trixx_14 Regular member

if i dnt use any ss whats the chances of getting banned. also what programs do i use to make the ss out of the 3 files. and hints on how to do it all

2. Severeth

Severeth Regular member

If you didn't use SS then the only way to load the game would be to use the old firmware and you chance of being banned would be 100%

3. Trixx_14

Trixx_14 Regular member

well i dnt knw what my firmare stuff is, i got some guy to do it soo would that make a differenece if i use ss and also do u knw the programs i would need?

4. Severeth

Severeth Regular member

First I would try backing up a game without the SS and then try to load it without being connected to Live. If it loads then you have the old firmware and you need to update. If it does not load and your sure you backup/burned the game correct then you have the new firmware.

5. steimy

steimy Active member

Simple Answer. Never play any game that is not stealth patched (SS,DMI & PFI).
    Problem solved.

You can test the ISO with DVD Mulleter 9 and it will tell you what the ISO is missing if anything.

Programs like Schtrom 3.3 can be used to patch them in. But if you get them from good sources you will never have to worry about it because no respectable release group would ever upload a non-stealth patched game.

6. Trixx_14

Trixx_14 Regular member

ok thx