1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whats the chances?!?

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by Bawango, Sep 16, 2007.

1. Bawango

Bawango Regular member

I absolutely love my PS3 but do you other owners feel like its the PS3 against the world? I must admit that is frustrating that were suppose to have the superior out of the 3 console but we've been getting crappy ports after crappy ports. Another thing that kind of bothers me is that the PSN is always second to the XBLM when it comes to getting demos.
    It's like I paid money for a Ferrari but It's almost getting smoked by Ford Mustang when its race time. I know that graphics and FPS are not everything but I want what they (360 owners) are getting in regard to games that are available on both systems. I'm just venting so don't tell me to go get a 360 and I know that the future of the PS3 will get much better. It's just now that I am a bit bummed about.

2. ooZEROoo

ooZEROoo Regular member

I'm not going to tell you to go to a different forum, your talking about the ps3. The ps3 is getting better. In my opinion it was rushed. It should come out this year but that would have crushed Sony. The next year is when games are going to start dropping out of the sky. Developers are finally learning how to program for the cell. Every developer is applauding Blu-Ray disc for the capacity(some games are hard to put on a dual layer dvd. Give it time you didn't make a bad investment. As far as crappy ports, they will get better in time devs, like I said, are still learning the processor.

3. StilDeath

StilDeath Regular member

x2 that everything comes in time i mean look how long the xbox has been out compared to the ps3 the ps3 was just born but once it gets older it will be a firm full grown man ;)