1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whats the deal, im confused with the process in burning DVD's???

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by xxsirhcxx, Mar 12, 2005.

1. xxsirhcxx

xxsirhcxx Member

I have DVD encrypter and DVD shrink and ANYDVD......Am i exposed to keep anydvd running in the task bar at all times. Then do i first use the decrypter, then once its decrypted open dvd shrink and open disk???????Is this the correct process....Now sfhrink doesnt actually burn, NEro does that right?????

2. Noqoilpi

Noqoilpi Regular member

3. jim_dandy

jim_dandy Active member

With AnyDvd running in the background,you shouldnt need to use dvd decrytper.Dvd shrink decrypts, and shrinks, and then you can enable burning with nero, through shrink.
    good luck
    jD

4. xxsirhcxx

xxsirhcxx Member

Well i want to get rid of anydvd cause i dont want to pay for it. Now can i considering i already have decrypter. The dycrypter actually removes the codes right on the dvd?????

5. jim_dandy

jim_dandy Active member

Yes dvd decrypter will handle some of the new encryptions out there, but its not updated as fast, and often as AnyDvd.

6. xxsirhcxx

xxsirhcxx Member

Alright guys...i want to get rid of Anydvd. So i know that my movies from netflix and blockbuster. I use descrpt then shrink then i go to nero to burn it..........But purchased movies i only use decrypt and shrink. I use dycript to burn it. So basically movies that rae bought compared to movies that are rented have to be burned diferently...Im just so new to this, so basically i should always have anydvd running in the backround

Last edited: Mar 12, 2005
  7. jim_dandy

jim_dandy Active member

Well your not supposed to copy rentals.

8. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

buying anydvd, which will still need updating frequently, as opposed to dvd decryptor which is free, and updated very regularly - i think you need to visit the official dvd decryptor forum and see how hard that guy works, and how much effort he puts into the forum. i know which software wins my vote

Rich