1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

whats thew best free program to burn a torrent to a dvd?

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by 101_PROOF, May 15, 2009.

1. 101_PROOF

101_PROOF Guest

i got torrent of a movie
    so i tried using dvd flick to burn it to a dvd
    the quality wasnt the best
    whats the best free program to use?

2. rtm27

rtm27 Regular member

Did you play the file before you converted it? For free, dvd flick is hard to beat. If you want a better dvd, than either get a better quality vid or buy the dvd.

3. mistycat

mistycat Active member

I don't know about either but I hear HCenC is quite good: http://www.bitburners.com/hc-encoder/ If those are Cam or ts, you're wasting your time burning them. Scr are tape and don't convert that great always plus the timer is annoying. Tc are usually good, DVD Scr (there is a Property of whoever every 15-20 minutes where the screen shows black abd white) and DVD Rip are best though they will never match the quality of a commercial DVD, as said. DVD R is best of all but in a torrent, you're using 9 or 10 G of bandwidth, Newsgroups, 4.5 - 5 G.

4. varnull

varnull Guest

errr.. why are we guessing... what's to say this isn't a psp or iphone video at 400x300 res or less???

we don't know anything except it looks crappy .. and that's subjective.. I have seen dvd-r rips which have been pixelated to hell and back at 8 gigs too.. piracy has a price.. sometimes low quality and shoddy rips ;)

anybody got a good English soundtrack for hannah montana?.. instead of one made from 2 different recordings XD

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2009
  5. 101_PROOF

101_PROOF Guest

could u just download the iso of a dvd? like if u burned it urself and burned it with dvd decpryter and dvd shrink?

6. mistycat

mistycat Active member

Sure, then just use ImgBurn to put it on DVD. Probably the best burner out there, free or not: http://www.imgburn.com/ (download at top).