1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what's up with InterActual player dvd's

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by godzillla, Jan 24, 2008.

1. godzillla

godzillla Regular member

I tried using Cucasoft DVD to IPOD converter and many other coverters to try and convert Mr. Woodcock, Shoot em' Up, and Rush Hour 3. I noticed all these movies had Interactualon them, and each time I used a converter it would crash it.they would also crash fix it 4 me and my other dvd back up programs. I just got WAR and ran it through Cucasoft and it converted perfect. RAW does not have Interactual. what's up with this Interactual thing o DVDs, and how can I convert and back up my DVD's?

2. cyprusrom

cyprusrom Active member

When does Interactual show up? Does it automatically launch when you insert the disc? Are you backing up full disc or just the main movie?

3. olyteddy

olyteddy Regular member

Start the ripper first, -or- hold down the 'Shift' key when you insert the DVD, -or- turn off 'Autorun' for your DVD drive, -or- do all of these.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2008
  4. cyprusrom

cyprusrom Active member

5. godzillla

godzillla Regular member

Yes. it automatically shows up when I put the DVD in my drive. It asks me if I want to install Interactual player. I click no then it goes away.

When I run Ripit4me, Ripit4me doesn't even load it just crashes. I use Clone DVD and it can not recognize the disk. That's for backing up the DVD. It also crashes all my mp4 converters.

I always run the program first then pick the dvd I want to convert or back up. My auto run is not on, or at least I don't thin it is on. When I put the dvd in the drive it does not start playing, instead a window opens and it asks me if I want to play, back up, open the file etc... I click cancel and continue with my converting or backing up. I seem to only have trouble with Interactual player on DVDs.

thanks

6. cyprusrom

cyprusrom Active member

Last edited: Jan 28, 2008