1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whats up with this!!!

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by Edramos, Dec 8, 2001.

1. Edramos

Edramos Member

Tried ripping a DVD, Pearl Harbor, first off the movie comes in two(02) parts, which I never seen before, ripped the first disc, No problemo, Disc#2 however - SmartRipper couldn't find the Movie, instead it found a documentary section on Disc#2, so I did a manual search and found the VOB's which contained the rest of the movie, Do the rip, do DVD2AVI, smoth sailing, No Problemo, setup TMPGEnc, begin the process, but wait - notice towards the end of the movie, the credits bounce from English to another language, never had this done before, anyone have any ideas to eliminate this, please advise....

2. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

3. Edramos

Edramos Member

drd,
    You say I could work around this problemo with Smartripper, But all the angles it shows doesn't correspond to the correct Vob's, can you elaborate a little further in the work-around with this problemo using Smartripper ??
    Thanks for the reply!!

4. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

I'm really not too familiar with SmartRipper's features and therefor my recommendation would be to use vStrip and look at Doom9's guide, although I'm pretty sure people in these forums have found a way to get over the multi-angle issues with SmartRipper. So, if you guys have experience, feel free to share it.

5. Edramos

Edramos Member

Well,after trying another ripper Cladmdec it was able to find all the files needed for the second disc, my hat goes off the the designer of the program Cladmdec and suggest anyone with a simular problem as I detailed here to give this program a try....