1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whats Wrong With MY PS2?!?!?!?

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by Dante05, Feb 23, 2005.

1. Dante05

Dante05 Guest

Hey when I try to play a CD or PS1 game on my PLAYSTATION 2, it doesn't read it. I put it in and it says "READING DISK" then after the PS2 tray goes back in, it goes away and the PS2 is not reading the disk. It's as if there were no CD in the PS2. The only thing that works are DVD and PS2 backups and non-backup. I've been using the Slide-Card 2.0 for some time now. Is that the problem? The Playstation 2 wont let me play PS1 games anymore. What is wrong with my PS2??? Any help would be appreciated!

2. Ugo_Tomko

Ugo_Tomko Member

Slide Card f***ed ya console up, dogg!..
    But hey, why would you want to play PSOne games anyway?

3. satishcse

satishcse Guest

Before you could come any kind of conclusions one try uninstalling the PS1 and unplugging it from your PC reboot the PC normally,shutit down and then plug the PS back in.This might work most of the times but if even this does not work then go to your vendor.

4. Dante05

Dante05 Guest

My PS2 won't let me play any kind of CD disk. So i cant even listen to music on it. PS1 games are still fun. Anyways, NO ONE KNOW HOW I CAN FIX THIS?!?!?

5. Dante05

Dante05 Guest

..........ANYBODY?!?!!?!??!?

6. SoCalSRH

SoCalSRH Regular member

Last edited: Sep 6, 2013
  7. Pyru

Pyru Member