1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whats wrong

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by last2, Jan 25, 2005.

1. last2

last2 Member

Whats wrong? When I burn a dvd after it is complete and i want to burn a different one it will not preview and i get the green words that state insert a master DVD. The DVD is a master!! When i restart my computer it will burn it just fine. I have clene dvd 2, 2.6.2.3 new version. Is there a setting or computer prob? My system runs fine

2.6 P 4 ht
    360 Gig Hard Drive
    3 opticals
    9-in 1 card reader
    3 gigs ram
    5600 ultra graphics

runs fine???????

any suggestions?

2. greg3000

greg3000 Member

From what I can tell I think you can only burn 1 copy at a time, then you have to restart the process. I know you can save your project to your hard drive. (Make sure you uncheck "Delete temporary video files after writing" in the Output Method screen. It should save your files to whatever directory you choose). If you do that, then you can use Nero to make as many copies as you want. Hope that helps...

3. last2

last2 Member

I durn it right to my media using mt DVD burner. you are kind of got it, I burn a movie after it is completed I will put in a different movie any dvd will crack it but clone dvd 2 wont be able to read it. it is telling me to insert a master dvd it is the one i bought so that is as good as it will get. When i restart the program will read and burn it fine no prob.

4. ScubaBud

ScubaBud Regular member

When I used to use DVDxCopy Platinum it did the same thing. I always needed to close out the program and then restart the program, but I didn't have to reboot my PC.

I have great luck using DVD Shrink along with Nero6 and DVD DeCrypter or VobBlanker. Of course they are all free except for Nero.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2005