1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

when burn in DVD disk it doesn't work back on the computer

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by dvdnht, Mar 18, 2004.

1. dvdnht

dvdnht Guest

HI everybody i am a new comer and i have a problem and really need you help.
    I just bought a dvd burn of LG and I learn how to copy a dvd in this web site and another. First , i burn a media by using DVD Decrypter and DVD Shrink and nero burn room and i got one. I try another movie like a movie i bought in Italia but it doesn't work in US because of pal so i used infoEdit to change everything to NTSC and chose the language because of many languages in DVD. I created a foder containing these files were made. and i play them on Media Player it works that means nothing wrong when i change. First try use nero burning room , choose the dvd video / new . there are 2 folders were created and i copied these files in the folder " video_TS and burned them. But when i use that dvd it doesn't work and my DVD-rom can't not read. but DVD i used to burn is work and DVD player is not. I try a second time by using dvd shrink and then do the same with the first try ( I think DVD i made before it works now by using DVD Shrink so i think the problem is i not use that soft ware) but the result is the same.Can you explain why it happens and how to do? The way i change Pal to NTSC right or wrong? I don't have any experience about it. I'm glad to get your feedback. Thanks

2. zachzchw

zachzchw Guest

Does your dvd-rom read the type of disk youre using? Is it dvd-r or dvd+r?

3. dvdnht

dvdnht Guest

I have a dvd-rom/Cd-rw (toshiba) and dvd - / + rw (LG)

4. zachzchw

zachzchw Guest

Did you try another type of burned dvd to make sure it can read them at all? You might want to check the manufacturers website to see if it does.

5. liljoe

liljoe Guest

what brand of media are you using?

6. dvdnht

dvdnht Guest

it is just a musical performance.

7. dvdnht

dvdnht Guest

I have never try using different kinds of burned Dvd but i think why the first DVD is work but the second one can't Both i used dvd + r