1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When does my afterdawn membership type upgrade?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by sadsac, Mar 8, 2005.

1. sadsac

sadsac Guest

I've been upgraded to "junior member". How and when will I become a senior member or addict?

2. wild77

wild77 Guest

3. andmerr

andmerr Guest

it doesnt matter what title you get its rather meaningless.This site is here for you to get help and help others regardless of the post count.

4. scf_au

scf_au Regular member

and status.

5. andmerr

andmerr Guest

status !!! o yeah baby forgot that one

6. sadsac

sadsac Guest

Did a search.

Didn't find the answer.

Asked the question.

Got a smart-assed answer.

7. sadsac

sadsac Guest

Thanks, andmerr and scf_au.

8. sadsac

sadsac Guest

Oh.

And wild77, that thread you posted mustn't have the correct information. I've posted 113 messages and I'm still a Junior member. That post states that to graduate from junior member to member, you have to have posted 100+ messages. Look to the left and you can see that I haven't yet earned my title.

9. Balaam

Balaam Regular member

the server updates titles every couple of weeks. it doesn't happen automically. and in the future try posting to the correct forum.

10. sadsac

sadsac Guest

But I liked this one.

It's there for all us newbies to stare at in all its grandeur.

11. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

Maybe you should be downgraded to Newbie again? Seeing how you didnt know how to use the search function or where to post this.. Shouldn't that be automatic demotion guys/gals? LOL
    Wild77 did the search for you all you had to do was click on the link he provided!! I don't believe Wild77 was being a smart arse at all, but I am!!

I believe the titles shouldn't even exsist for this particular reason. Why woould you care what your status is on here we should all be here to help one another out. What are ya gonna do go brag to your buddies how you are a Senior Member on After Dawn, yeah I know I do that all the time!! LMFAO LOL

Last edited: Mar 9, 2005
  12. wild77

wild77 Guest

13. Balaam

Balaam Regular member

umm...ya, only a real loser would do that...gulp :eek:)

14. sadsac

sadsac Guest

I gotta get my status from somewhere.

We REAL losers have to get it any way it comes!

I was planning on getting a nametag made up for when I sit at my computer. My goal is to become door greeter! Then I might move on up to cashier, bagger, maybe even stock boy one day!

Who knows? Maybe one day I'll work my way to the top and become frozen food clerk or something!

Sky's the limit.

15. sadsac

sadsac Guest

bbmayo,

Could you give me lessons on the use of the search function and possibly explain each and every one of the different forums in detail so I can be edu-mu-cated?

Maybe I can cancel my account and sign on as a new user. That way, I can be identified as a Newbie again. My plan was to be a Newbie for a year, then move on up the chain. Maybe in a couple of years, I can be just like you and learn to add on one of those funny little icon signatures.

16. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

sadsac,
    I could be smart arse again, but I will be nice :)

If ya wanna aviator in your sig then just go to "My Account" Tab at the top of the page and choose "Edit personal prefferences" Then go to the bottom of the page and where it says signature just insert your info you can put a picture in there by typing {img} then the url for the picture then {/img} just replace the { and } with [ and ] Here is a free site you can upload a picture too http://www.imageweb.info/index.php
    Here is one you can use to test [​IMG] just paste this in your signature http://www.freephotohost.com/9/Worm.jpg with {img} at the beggining and {/img} at the end remmember to use [ and ] instead of { and }...
    Now you will be cool :)
    By the way you can ask anyone on here I'm a pretty big smart arse, but I really don't mean a thing by it just havin fun so don't take it personal because none of it is. Oh I do also help a lot of people on here.. well at least I try.. Good luck :)

17. andmerr

andmerr Guest

god that was hard to follow bbmayo,you dont mind if i rephase it with nephs version do you.

The image has to be from somewhere on the web. When you find the pic you like right click it, go to properties and copy the url it lists. Then you paste the url between brackets as you would a quote but instead of the word "quote" you use "img". []text []

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2005
  18. Sir-Age

Sir-Age Regular member

@ sadsac

Why did you post this in dvd-r for newbies?
    Some sort of spam message to get upgraded to member?

19. sadsac

sadsac Guest

bbmayo...

No offense taken. I like to be a smart ass too. Just poking a little fun. I remember you posting replies to my thread about using vob blanker to split a large movie. I'm here to try to help and get help when needed too......So don't take my poking fun personally either.

Sir-age.....

No. I don't see any Spam there. Maybe a little Treet. http://www.treet.com/index.cfm?page_id=124

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2005
  20. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

LMAO.. Hey I liked that little treet :)