1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

when downgradng 3.03-1.5, can i run the xyz UPDATE instead cos my UMD might nt run,cos lens is b

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by websniff, Sep 28, 2007.

1. websniff

websniff Member

please i wanna downgarde 4rm 3.30 to 1.5 and i ve my unpatched GTA lcs, But ma UMD doesnt play normally(stps sumwhere while loading game) cos i had probs with it when it fell lastwk,i think the LENS holder has shifted but it reads the UMD and shows the Update 2.00, so in order 2 avoid problems, i was wondering if i could use the other option directly which is going 2 run the XYZ Update if the HEN runs and wud the HEN run and show in my system information without going into my UMD at all but with the UMD placed?
    please i am currently online and wud be grateful to anyone dat help me with this info.

2. chwoolgar

chwoolgar Regular member

When downgrading using LCS if you have already started the downgrade procedure it is normal for LCS to stop during the loading process.

Did this problem occur before you looked at downgrading or after you had put files onto your PSP?

3. websniff

websniff Member

HEY CSCHOOL THANKS BUT WHEN I MEAN STOP, I MEAN IT HANGS WHILE LOADING,(THIS EVEN USED TO OCCUR NORMALLY B4 I STARTED THIS DOWNGARDING SHIT COS MA PSP FELL) BUT DIDNT KNOW IT WUD AFFECT ME UNTIL NOW THAT I WANTED 2 PIMP MA PSP, PLEASE WHATS D OTHER ALTERNATIVE, COS I VE ALREADY STARTED D DOWNGRADING PROCEDURE BUT IT STILL SHOWS 303,AND MY GTA IS D UNPATCHED IT EVEN SHOW THE GTA IN SAVEDATA.
    PLEASE AM ONLINE, HELP ME OR SHUD I RUN THE xyz UPDATE LIEK DAT?
    WILL IT WORK? OR BE HARMFUL?
    PLEASE PROFESSIONALS FIND A WAY 4 ME.....
    SOMEONE TOLD ME TO DELETE MA SAVEDATA AND PLACE MY HEN_303 FOLDER DERE PLS IS DIS RYTE AND WUD IT WORK?
    NEED URGENT INFO..

4. mdsn

mdsn Regular member

hey edit this coz you will get the attention of the mods here. dont use caps, ok? and also the title of your thread its too long.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2007
  5. websniff

websniff Member

yes this problem usually oiccured b4 i started downgrading...but please is there not another way? bcos at least my unpatched UMD is still inside,
    cant i run this in another way?
    please everyone help.

6. websniff

websniff Member

hey edit this coz you will get the attention of the mods here. dont use caps, ok? and also the title of your thread its too long.[/quote]

hey mdsn, please i am so sorry i am so new to this site, i wont do that again... please forgive, how can i edit the thread? and can u please help me with info on what i can do concerning my psp?
    Can i run the xyz update without gettin 2 Hen_303

7. mdsn

mdsn Regular member

you can use the pandora's battery just click here to guide you

8. websniff

websniff Member

thanks but how wud d pandora solve my problem? please friend i no am a newbie take pains and explain please wud be grateful?
    wud d pandrora also nid Gta
    if not wud of the 303 downgarade files which i ve already put?
    please tell more so i knw if pandora is d option?

9. Shokz

Shokz Regular member

The Pandora Battery is just a battery and a memory stick, it downgrades any firmware, and unbricks any bricked PSP, it doesn't require anything else to work, you just pop them in and it will downgrade to 1.50.

Though, the problem is, you can't create one, you'll hav to buy one ready made, or hope someone else with a 1.50/CFW PSP will be kind enough to make one for you.

10. websniff

websniff Member

here man thanks i ve already started the Pandora's Jigkick + Magic Memory Card setup for my psp but please the link you gave, i couldntdownload the installer(the link takes me to rapid share web hosting page instead) pls help with another link wher ei can download the Pandora's Jigkick + Magic Memory Card Easy Installer or send to my email please if you have it jomodex2002@yahoo.com ..thanks bro.

11. Shokz

Shokz Regular member

You'll want to be using the Pandora GUI by mrdude (Use google to find it pretty easily).

That makes it as easy as 1, 2, 3, 4 - Literally.

But, unless you have access to a PSP with 1.50 or CFW, you can't make the battery, you'll need to buy that, or get someone else to make it.