1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When i burn a dvd from HD to dvdr using nero it won't work in my player but will play on pc

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by Sk8er182, Sep 29, 2004.

1. Sk8er182

Sk8er182 Member

Ok i'm farely new to the scene but i do know what i'm doing. I will do my best to explain my situation and hopefully someone can help out. When i first started burning i would use DVDxcopy plat, to jus backup movies and they all played fine in my dvd players no problems at all. I now have a folder of files on my hard drive with the 14 appropriate files to burn in the video_ts folder, so using nero i go in and add this 14 files and burn using the same media i use for dvdxcopy which worked before so should work using nero. Burn is successful and the files play perfectly on my computer using power dvd but when i put the cd into one of my dvd players the screen is all jumpy the movie is still visible just very jumpy and not viewable. When i put it in the other player i get disc error and it tells me it is not an ntsc. So is there a way with nero i can change it to burn to ntsc if this is the problem or is there another problem here. I've tried numerous times with dvdr's and rw all which my dvd does support but it jus doesn't seem to work when i use nero. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. ccampbell

ccampbell Regular member

I would recommend trying upgrading the firmware on your recorder, make sure you have the latest version of NeroVision Express 2.1.2.21 and try a slower write speed and see if this resolves your issue.

P.S. And try media recommended by the Recorder MFG.

Regards,

Craig

Ahead Software
    USA