1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When I Burn using Easy 6 but will not play on a DVD player?

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by T-bone, May 6, 2003.

1. T-bone

T-bone Member

Can anyone solve this? When I copy a VIDEO_TS file using RecordNow it plays perfectly on both the PC and the stand alone DVD player, however, when I copy the same file using Roxio Easy 6 it will not play in the stand alone DVD player!!
    I read in another message in this forum that if you create and copy an EMPTY AUDIO_TS folder on to the disc along with the VIDEO_TS folder this will work...but it doesn’t, I’ve tried it.
    Can any one please solve this mystery for me, it’s doing my head in, it doesn’t make sense!!

T-bone

2. pcostanza

pcostanza Member

try going the iso method and burn the iso file to dvd using Nero, RecordMax or whatever came with your burner. I've had no problems with this process and have made over 16 dvds with Easy cd/dvd 6.

3. T-bone

T-bone Member

Thanks for the reply, I have tried the ISO method and yes it does work fine thanks for that.
    But I am still puzzled as to why copying a folder with RecordNow plays back but not when you do the same thing with Easy 6?

4. ejm

ejm Guest

If I remember right, when you put cd/dvd in player you must first push the enter button on your remote then push play. I had the same promlem as you, and I found that was all it took to make it work.

ejm