1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

when i make ISO file the quality sucks. HELP

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by Mole55, Feb 8, 2005.

1. Mole55

Mole55 Guest

I made a video_TS folder and played that on DVD player and its fine. then when i make it into an ISO file i play it on DVD player and the quality sucks and skips. I use TMPGEnc DVD Author 1.6 to make ISO file from Video_TS Folder. HELP... I want to make good quality ISO files.

2. OU812Ono

OU812Ono Regular member

I make my .iso's with Dvd Decryptor. If you haven't tried it give it a shot it's free. That's if your ripping a Dvd. If you have the files you want to convert you can try Dvd Shrink.

3. bazilla

bazilla Regular member

I don't understand what you are saying here. How do you "play" an ISO on a DVD player? An ISO is but an image of the dvd file structure. When you burn it to the DVD, it becomes a VIDEO_TS folder, just as if you burned the VIDEO_TS to dvd directly.

4. Mole55

Mole55 Guest

ALl you do is put the ISO on a virtual drive and you can play it

5. Mole55

Mole55 Guest

Also, DVD shrink cannot make ISO files. from VIDEO_TS folder.

6. Mole55

Mole55 Guest

Just to let you guys know the ISO was made from anime i downloaded so its data not from a real dvd.

7. StanH1000

StanH1000 Regular member

Mole_55, you are mistaken.
    Shrink certainly can open files from VIDEO_TS folder, analyze them, and create an ISO that can be burned using DVD Decryptor. It is even a menue option.

8. bazilla

bazilla Regular member

But that's not what you said. You said:
    Is this a portable player with a virtual drive that can play ISOs? Or are you talking about a dvd player connected to a TV?

9. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi

wow this thread has gone deep! now will the poster write as much detail as possible as we are all confused including me?????????????

from start to finish....

10. Kingd

Kingd Guest

Why don't you just burn the video_TS outright and try that? Why do you need to convert it to ISO to burn? That makes no sense.

11. Kingd

Kingd Guest

Kingd: The reason i say this is to make sure your vobs are ok. If it works fine when burned to disk, then you can rip that disk with decryptor to create your ISO.