1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When I open a disc/folder with DVD Shrink, missing titles in the Main Movie, HELP!

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by Scrunchie, Nov 7, 2004.

1. Scrunchie

Scrunchie Member

I'm tryin to copy Season 3 Seinfeld Disc 3 DVD, and i'm tryin to open the files or even off the original DVD, and everytime I do so, under the "Main Movie" folder it misses out on title 1 and 3, they're just not there!? However it does read the rest of the DVD.

Or if someone can tell me of a way to copy this DVD9 onto a DVDR that would be appreciated!

Someone plz help!!

Thanks!

2. mlindal

mlindal Guest

What are you using to attempt this?

3. Scrunchie

Scrunchie Member

I'm using DVD Shrink 3.2 however everytime I start the program, I get an error msg saying that DVDRegionFree.exe cannot be found or something. I figured that its some joint program to free the DVD region but I don't need that.

4. mlindal

mlindal Guest

Haven't had the region problem pop up much but I think you might be able to force a region on the backup window in the region tab.

5. Scrunchie

Scrunchie Member

It's ok I found out what was wrong, DVD Shrink puts title 2, 4 and 5 in the main, then puts 1, 3 + the rest of the extras I don't know why but it does, and I'm happy cause I've backed it up!

Thanks anyways!