1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When i put a file on my psp and when i delete that file the memory it shuld be does not come back.

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by panth2010, Jul 29, 2007.

1. panth2010

panth2010 Member

when i delete items of my psp the memory i deleted doesnt come back it stays the number it was?! and to get the memory back i have to reformat. Ex. i have 45mb left on my memory stick and i put a song thats 5mb now its 40mb left, now i just delete the song that was 5mb the memory should be back to 45mb. but not on mine for some reason it would stay on 40mb. and the only way is formating the memory stick. i need help please try to give step by step help or any suggestions. iv tried it with different memory sticks so its not the memory stick. by the way my memory stick is fake but iv used it for a year and the problem just coused a day ago wheni did something but dont know what.

2. 07anto07

07anto07 Regular member

3. Shokz

Shokz Regular member

Fake memory sticks can do this after a while, they're of a lot worse build quality than real ones.

Most people wouldn't really advise that you use them, so it would be better just to buy a real one.

4. Riorio99

Riorio99 Regular member

I had this problem a while ago with a REAL memory stick (Well, that or those crazy pirates have made a way to make it say magicgate supported and sell them through Amazon.co.uk) amd all I had to do was format it.
    Real memory sticks aren't too expensive now either.