1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

when is v3.51 downgrader coming out

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by romoplaya, Jul 24, 2007.

1. romoplaya

romoplaya Member

people people!!i need your help, i cant take it anymore, my little idiotic brother upgraded my psp to v3.51 right before the downgrader for psp 3.50 v came out...and i already bought lumines!....well, can anyone tell me when the downgrader for v3.51 for psp is coming out because im getting tired of not runing homebrew on my psp and not enjoying life....

2. thegrunt

thegrunt Regular member

Never hahahahahahahaha

3. XEnigmaX

XEnigmaX Regular member

A PSP 3.51 downgrader is going to come out. It may only be a couple of weeks, it may be a year and a half, but the firmware will be hacked in one way or another.

@thegrunt
    Tacky... real tacky.

4. thegrunt

thegrunt Regular member

Yeah I know,but its kind of a dumb question

5. Achooist

Achooist Regular member

He's right I'm tired of people saying things like 3.2 will never have a downgrader.....
    Ta-082s were "undowngradable"
    3.40 was "undowngradable"
    Just wait.
    And you don't have to be ashamed that you upgraded your PSP.
    99% of people that upgrade say it was there brother we were all noobs at one time.....your better off saying your pet fish did it.
    But if it really was your brother punch him in the grommet for me =].

6. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

this makes no sense because sony released 3.51 in response to the 3.50 downgrader. dont lie.
    also, i dont beleive there will be a downgrader for a very long time. the last 2 downgraders were ported from old exploits that sony never patched properly. yes, the illuminaty exploit, if u remembered, was from the 1.51 downgrader, i do beleive, and 3.03 was from the eLoader downgraders (2.01-2.60)
    lastly, i agree with achooist. dont say it was ur brother for ur own noobish mistakes. we all made them. i upgraded to 3.10 even after i had downgraded it from 3.03 2 times (very noobish of me). then i traded a kid and now im fixed. just admit ur mistakes. i screwed up. i moved on. i fixed it. now, in ur case, maybe it was ur brother. but still just dont blame him, he was tryin to help u out. just find a way to fix it and move on.

7. Achooist

Achooist Regular member

Yaaa mrmcman
    Tell him who's boss!!!

I still think you should lay the beat down on him though!!!!!

But about the downgrader
    Don't listen to people say "A downgrader is coming out "Insert random date here" or "There will never be a XXX downgrader"

If there's an exploit theres destine to be a downgrader so keep on googling 3.51 exploit and it could be years or hey tomorrow
    ((If I wake up tomorrow and there's a downgrader I'm going to laugh preeety hard))

8. reloadSE

reloadSE Regular member

I admit it i feel the love.. i have be very noobish at one time 2.80->3.11 then tried to run homebrew on it, and wonderd why it wasn't working.... lol

9. romoplaya

romoplaya Member

i bet it will come out a while but in...but in that time, im just gonna enjoy playing lumines...but it seriously was my brother..he didnt know how to get to the internet, so he just went to network update and when it downloaded he left it on my bed... and when it said download complete, i socked his face...

10. Achooist

Achooist Regular member

PSP-170$

Buying Lumines for 3.50 downgrader-40$

Your brother upgrading as soon as you got Lumines and beating him to a bloody pulp-PRICELESS

Your brother upgrading while you had Lumines and punishing him severely.>Getting homebrew games.

Get the point?

WHAA-CHAAA

((pronounced "whuh cha"))