1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When previewing dvd in nerovision express, video hangs?

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by cramberri, Nov 11, 2004.

1. cramberri

cramberri Member

Hiya!

I'm using nerovision express 2. I have burned many avi movies in nero vision, and the 2nd to last step, with the fake remote control to "test" your authored dvd, when i select some of my files to play, the video hangs. I get sound, but no picture! I even tried starting the video at a later point, but the same thing happens, picture freezes, sound continues.

When I play the files in windows media player it plays perfectly fine tho! If i go ahead and burn, do you think that the video will not play? If so, does anyone have any solutions or has anyone come across this before? Thank you!

2. ccampbell

ccampbell Regular member

I would recommend burning to the Hard Drive first, and then play it back from there, so you can confirm it is working properly and not waste any media.

or you can use a DVD-RW or DVD+RW media to test this.

As for the playback issue, I've seen this on occasion, and it was caused by Corrupted install of NeroVision, Old drivers for the Video Card, or Video Acceration enabled and when they disabled it worked fine.

Regards,

Craig
    Ahead Software
    USA