1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

when to buy?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by matty420, Jan 16, 2007.

1. matty420

matty420 Member

I'm gonna be buying a 360 soon and was wondering if I should wait for the next edition that has the HDMI and built in HD/DVD or just buy one now?

2. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

Well, are you going to use the HDMI ports at all? If you won't just buy it now. As for a built-in HD DVD player, I haven't heard of that before. All I heard was that the new 360's would support HDMI, and have IPTV.

3. wabashman

wabashman Active member

so what is the point of this iptv. i know it will allow you to watch tv through the xbox, but seriously now, how useful is that? what is wrong with watching it like a normal person coming directly from the tv? i really dont see the point of this, unless its going to take normal analog channels and convert them into some HD signal quality channels.

4. emachine

emachine Guest

Network streaming?

5. johnblaze

johnblaze Regular member

fyi, MS officially denied the rumors about the v2 pictures floating around the net, saying that they were just some lab designs, so, while it may still come out, it could be years before it does, if ever.