1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When using DVD Decryper...ISO Image????

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by EBZ, Nov 18, 2004.

1. EBZ

EBZ Guest

Im trying to burn a movie usind DVD Decrypter I also have DVD shrink. Is there a way to use decrypter to burn the movie and leave out the extras ect... so it will fit on one disk or do I have to use shrink first?? I have used shrink to backup to my HD but then when i open dvddecrypter and choose a file the TS vidoe file appears empty, but if I go through mycomputer to the c driver and open it that way it shows all the files...what do i do please help.

2. bigorange

bigorange Active member

Is there a way to use decrypter to burn the movie and leave out the extras ect... so it will fit on one disk or do I have to use shrink first?

No, you will have to use shrink 1st. Decrypter only rips and burns, it will not edit/re-author or compress :>)

Last edited: Nov 18, 2004
  3. bigorange

bigorange Active member

have used shrink to backup to my HD but then when i open dvddecrypter and choose a file the TS vidoe file appears empty

Decrypter can only burn ISO files, so it can't see anything to write with in the video_ts folder. Instead of writing to your hard drive, why not write with decrypter automatically, directly out of shrink using the "ISO file and burn with decrypter" option?

You don't even have to open it then, shrink does it all on it's own :>)