1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wherd my configuration go!?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by BroSmooth, Jun 24, 2007.

1. BroSmooth

BroSmooth Member

ok, i wanted to install svc capture and to do so u must have dev hook so i installed devhook, but i took it off, and now when i try to open my fonfiguration screen there is no text, its just a plain light blue screen, idk that it freezes jsut there is no text so i cant click back, so uhh im a little confused, i recovered back to 1.5 and then back to 3.40 oea and still same thing, everything else is still there, but wtf, any idea guys?

2. BroSmooth

BroSmooth Member

my psp is so fu**** up right now, since i cant seem to access configuration is thinks i have a japan psp so O is now x and vise versa, please some help!

3. BroSmooth

BroSmooth Member

once again... afterdawn lets me down, o wel i guess ill figure it out on my own, like i always seem to do :(

4. BroSmooth

BroSmooth Member

o... ok found out the x vs. o... in the recovery menu in registry hacks the default w/e was set to o, click it it changes to x, so i figured that part out... i always wonder wat that was :)

5. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

afterdawn did not let u down, u were VERY impatient. we are here to help on our free time, so shut up and let us get to u. u only waited like not even a hour. give it a week before u complain about it.

6. SoraSucks

SoraSucks Member

I had the same problem. All you have to do iz Turn the psp off (hard reset) then go into Advanced, Enter Flash1 via USB cable then delete config.se an everything should work fine