1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where are my 21 last pack in my Halo 2 archive ?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by SwatZ, Oct 29, 2004.

1. SwatZ

SwatZ Member

If I am wirting to you today, it's because I had a problem with my halo 2 archive wich i have just finish to download. (Herrr yes, excuse me for my bad english, I'm french, I hope you'll understand me !)

So, I have my file (Halo_2_DVD9_PAL_XBOXDVD-DiFFUSiON.tar) wich is ~2,79 Go, but inside of this tar file, there is only 40 rar files and 2 files. (diff-hl2.part001.rar to diff-hl2.part040.rar, a file called ".message" and the nfo file). It's very strange, because when I extract the whole archive (WinRAR says that there is a problem with it), it means the 40 rar files, it weights only 1,86 Go...

I have repack all the files wich were in my ~2,79 Go archive, and the new tar file weights 1,86 Go... very very strange.

That means that the 21 last rar files (diff-hl2.part041 to diff-hl2.part061) are necessarily in my achive of origin ! but i can't see them !

Do you know how can I recover them ? Hope you have understand my problem.

Thx in advance, SwatZ.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2004
  2. SwatZ

SwatZ Member

i have upload some screen captures of my winrar, maybe it will help you to understand my problem...

You can find them here : http://swatzcracker.free.fr/hl2pb/

Thx !

3. klinkman

klinkman Member

Hey, did you use a torrent to download this, if so, when you look at the properties of a torrent it will always say the total size, even if you just started downloading it. Try redownloading, or continuing the download. Good luck