1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

where can i buy a wiikey that will ship to the U.S? im having trouble finding one....

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by austin420, Feb 2, 2008.

1. austin420

austin420 Member

well as my title says, im having trouble finding a website that will sell a wiikey to me in the U.S... i live in the east coast, and i have tried like 5 different webistes. they have not charged my credit card, but they have also not sent anything, and i wondered about this until i found out that all of those sites didn't sell to the U.S... only like canada or some shit... anyways, if someone could show me a website or something that will sell the wiikey to the U.S? any help would be appreciated, thanks...

2. penguin98

penguin98 Regular member

I'm not sure if we're allowed to give a link to a specific website but I also live in the eastern US and got my wiikey from a certen mod chip store (.com)

3. austin420

austin420 Member

so your saying that you got your from www.modchipstore.com? if not then just tell me the name... i really need to know, thanks...