1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where Can I Buy High Grade Taiyo Yuden 4X DVD-R Media

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by Mike5150, Mar 6, 2005.

1. Mike5150

Mike5150 Member

The subject says it all. ;) Oh and by the way I'm in the US.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2005
  2. Balaam

Balaam Regular member

3. madgreek

madgreek Guest

Compusa if they are in your area have a great deal. 4x dvdr+ 100 pack for 20.00 us. They are good media i have burned many on a lite on burner no coasters. They play on my 2 home dvd players

4. Balaam

Balaam Regular member

Since when does compusa or any other bricks&mortar carry Taiyo Yuden brand media?

5. offset

offset Regular member

I bought a 100 pack off of Meritline for about 57 dollars (shipped). www.meritline.com

6. JLebowski

JLebowski Member

I got my TY for $32 shipped from meritline. They are the 4X and are on sale. These are premium grade.

What is the Manf. code for the comp USA disc?

7. alsie

alsie Guest

Ditto as JLebowski- ordered same and tried 15 and no problems and re-ordered another 100 today from them.Just figured I'd get them while the price was where it was. Had problems with other media but use TY's now - I burn at 4X and have had nill problems so why spend extra for 8X or 16X media when not needed.Had difficulties burning faster and using them in my upconverting player. Went from no name media brands figuring no big deal (what a mistake) to Memorex (had a few problems) then to Verbatims to TY's and have had no problems with Verbatims or TY's. Very little difference in burning time dropping down from 8X to 4X. This works for me maybe not for others. Have learned from the guys here and could have saved myself a lot of aggrivation if I had visited here more often than taking things for granted.Nothing is more frustrating than watching a flick and get freezing & etc. I will buy from reccomended sellers only !! Haven't got burnt yet but do get good burns now. Hope I didn't jinx myself.

8. NSA187

NSA187 Regular member

i just orderd those and they sent me 8x instead of 4x i had to send them back no sucess ever using 8x dvds on any brand..

9. alsie

alsie Guest

Got some coming Friday and if they make the same mistake I'll gladly accept them.I would just burn at 4X speed.