1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where can I buy Swap Magic 3.6?

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by spitfire6, Jan 18, 2008.

1. spitfire6

spitfire6 Guest

does someone know where can i buy Swap Magic 3.6? i read that you can only purcharse this online. i'm from Puerto Rico and i want to know is there are a reliable website to buy it.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2008
  2. JOSh765

JOSh765 Regular member

Ive had a look around for you but cant find anything,
    lots of websites will ship worldwide,
    google swpa magic 3.6 and when you find check the sites shipping and returns section to see if itll ship to you.

-Josh

3. mack202

mack202 Member

Try www.modchip.ca
    I am pretty sure they ship world wide, when I placed my order they gave me a list to choose my location and I know that Puerto Rico was in that list, so check it out. Also I trust this site, I got exactly what I ordered and they even called me to confirm my shipping address.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2008
  4. spitfire6

spitfire6 Guest

thanks both for the info. i will try that site.
    mack202 did you recieve your order fast? how long it took?

5. mack202

mack202 Member

well I ordered mine on christmas eve, so it was delayed, I received it on Jan 2, for your location my guess would be 4-8 days. But you could ask in the help section of the site to be sure.

6. spitfire6

spitfire6 Guest

thanks for the help

7. stk_006

stk_006 Guest

theres a really good place to get the swap magic 3.8 plus tools for only £14.50

google model gadget