1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where can I buy the 20gb from??

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by KooWater, Apr 8, 2007.

1. KooWater

KooWater Member

I looked almost everywhere around where I live but I cant seem to find anyone that carries/sells the 20gb playstation 3. Does anyone know where I can buy one online??

Thanks!

2. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

If you are in the states, you won't be able to get it as it isn't offered anymore in the states. It is because they had to license it as a whole seperate console, and it was going to cost to much money for all the copy right stuff. You know how it is.

3. KooWater

KooWater Member

O ok I see. And yea im in the states. Its koo tho. i just order the 60gb yesterday. Came up to $742 once shipping, taxes, and resistance fall of man came in play. This better blow 360 out the water cuz ima be PI**ED!!!! if it doesnt :)

Thanks for the help!

4. Spiral216

Spiral216 Guest

I have both the xbox 360 and ps3 60gb... i love playing online games and the xbox blows the ps3 out of the water at this point. i dont like the games that were rolled out with ps3..but maybe you will find something you like....