1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where can i download swap magic 3.6?

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by ltfk93, Oct 1, 2007.

1. ltfk93

ltfk93 Member

i have an ps2 with modchip, and i have a backup game that is kingdom hearts 2 final mix. When i put the game in and it says " the game could not be played!. So i surfed around internett for information and someone said that i need swap magic 3.6 to make kingdom hearts 2 final mix start, so if anyone knows where to download swap magic 3.6, please message her where to download it. i have a swap magic 3.6 file, but it only has 110mb!, so i thought it was fake. it had system file, and the dummy file, SCES_500.03 and modules though

2. mperagine

mperagine Regular member

You cannot burn Swap Magic. The discs are sprecially pressed, whihc is why they work. A burner will not burn them. You have to purchase originals and use those.

3. nixz

nixz Regular member

No.. it's different for him because he has a modded PS2. Therefore, he can run any copied disc. So if he was to download swap magic and burn it to CD/DVD it would work. Try searching on torrent sites for swap magic or if your friends have an original copy, ask them to let you copy it.

4. mperagine

mperagine Regular member

Interesting, I did not know that. Then again, I never thought of the need for swap magic + a mod chip. Live and learn haha!

5. rdn98

rdn98 Regular member

Note: Even if your friends do have a copy of SM 3.6, you cannot copy it or even burn it from the computer as the data is not circular on the DVD, it is very erratic and jagged, thus preventing normal copying.