1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

where can i download the perfect movie?

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by eleanore, Oct 2, 2004.

1. eleanore

eleanore Member

hi everyone,

is there a way to download* perfet dvd-movies from kazaalite, or some other way? (* movies wich are compleet, with good resolution, perhaps even with subtitles and no garbage like useless menu's)

thanks, greetz eleanore

2. munkyboy

munkyboy Member

3. eleanore

eleanore Member

hey munkyboy,

thanks very much, it felt like i got a big step closer, i downloaded the windows installer (is that the right one?)from http://bittorrent.com/download.html but i dont know how suprnova works/how i can download movies and stuff from it, i'm very thankfull if you could tell me that;)
    (by the way; sorry for my bad english but i'm dutch:p) thanks anyway, bye eleanore

4. munkyboy

munkyboy Member

Gegroet eleanore!

Once you have installed the windows downloader, visit suprnova and simply click on the red hyperlink at the side of the file you wish to download.

The client software will then ask you where you want to install the file, I have created a directory named "torrents" with subdirectories labelled "movies", "music" etc.

Point the client in the direction of where you want to save the completed file, and bittorrent will do the rest.

Bad points, download speed can vary depending on n# of seeds (people with complete files uploading) and downloaders/leeches. Also varies depending on your connection (I have 756k cable connection, and have had download speeds of 40+kbps)
    You also cannot preview the file until download is complete.

Try an MP3 album first (should only take an hour or so) until you get the hang of it.

If you are still struggling, just give me a shout!

Good luck,

tot weerziens!

Rich.