1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where can I email suggestions to DVDShrink's author?

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by DJ-Rikki, Dec 24, 2004.

1. DJ-Rikki

DJ-Rikki Member

Hi folks,

Love Shrink and have been using it for ages but I was wanting to send a couple of suggestions to the author, quite simple ones but ones I think would be of interest to the general public.

These suggestions are to have Shrink act like DVD Decrypter and offer itself as a menu option whenever a DVD Video is inserted into the PC on the autoplay menu.

The second one is to remember which drive was last used for ripping. I have a DVD-R drive and my ROM drive on the PC and Shrink always defaults to the earliest assigned drive (D:) and I always use E: for my ripping.

Kind regards,

Rikki

2. zippyd

zippyd Regular member

The current version of Shrink is most likely the last. If you want a different "version" of Shrink then try out Nero. Word around here seems to be that the creator of Shrink is now employed by Nero. Nero Recode(I think that's the right one) seems to be very similar to Shrink.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2004
  3. DJ-Rikki

DJ-Rikki Member

Ah ok,

Thanks for the reply.

It is an amzing bit of software, especially for the price so I cant complain at all.

R.