1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

where can i find this?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by JAYSUN33, Mar 1, 2005.

1. JAYSUN33

JAYSUN33 Guest

i have heard there is a trainer for resident evil 4 anyone know where i can get this>I have compleated the game already but it would b loads of fun to play it through again blastin the shit out of everything with a magnum

2. molton

molton Member

yeah it's cool, you have to load up the dol file and switch to the resident evil disc when the trainer loads up (if your using PSO) You can get it at http://www.nintendomax.com/ which is a french site so click the telechargements button.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2005
  3. JAYSUN33

JAYSUN33 Guest

thanx 4 that m8 but i was actually lookin 4 a trainer you can apply to the image before burning it to disk using ppfomatic or something.See i have a viper installed i really dont know much about all this dol stuff i just burn an image and play it thats it:)

4. molton

molton Member

it has the ppf files too, it's the same thing... I just had no idea what the ppf files were for