1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where can I find TY??

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by macburner, Feb 9, 2005.

1. macburner

macburner Guest

What store can I find TY Media? Not an online store, but a real store (the kind you get in your car and drive to).

2. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

I don't know if this helps,but I got 350 sony +1-8x that were made by ty. Actual code is:yuden000 t02

I look for "made in japan" on those wrappers when i buy them at staples,office depot,and walgreens.

Staples had them on sale a few weeks ago and they had the taiwan and japan made sony all mixed together.The taiwanese sony +1-8x were coded:sony D11.

I know ty makes some of the fuji discs.When i run into them,i will check for MADE in JAPAN.

Ty even makes discs for the maxell -4x yellow tops. These are harder to figure out.3 manufacturers make these, taiwan makes the ritek go4 and japan makes the mxlrg-02 as well as the ty-go1's.

I have yet to see an actual Ty brand in a local store.

3. Kingd

Kingd Guest

macburner: Also can check Fuju +r. The one's that say made in Japan ofcourse. You need to check the label carefully as it can be hard to find sometimes.