1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where can i get 0800 enable mode iso from?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by lilg_06, Jan 18, 2007.

1. lilg_06

lilg_06 Regular member

The xtreme 5.2 firmware doesnt require you to flash the drive to backup games, however, in order to enable the 0800 mode, you need to insert the enable disk, where can i get this from?

2. ModdaMIke

ModdaMIke Guest

you can get an older firmware that comes with the firmware and you can flash the xtrm0800.bin to your drive and there you go, i just did that but i cant get windows to detect it. once i power on it freezes windows

3. lilg_06

lilg_06 Regular member

So how do you backup your games?

4. ModdaMIke

ModdaMIke Guest

flash the firmware and windows is supposed to read it

5. lilg_06

lilg_06 Regular member

Yeah i know, but you said it doesnt work on your comp, so how do you backup your games to work with the xtreme drive? Any particular method?

6. ModdaMIke

ModdaMIke Guest

haha im working on that right now

7. lilg_06

lilg_06 Regular member

Ok, let me know if you are able to do something.

8. ModdaMIke

ModdaMIke Guest

have you tried google? im looking around but cant find anything

9. bhetrick

bhetrick Active member

You don't flash the 0800 iso to your firmware, you burn it to a disc. Download 3.0 or 3.3. That should have the 0800 iso included. You'll need to burn it to a dual layer unless you already have 5.0 or above installed. Then you can put it on a single layer.

The instructions for using the 0800 will be in the read-me included with the firmware.

10. ModdaMIke

ModdaMIke Guest

lol so i should reflash my hacked.bin back over?

11. ModdaMIke

ModdaMIke Guest

ok you need to get the 3.3 firmware and the iso comes with it, just burn that to a dvd and you can put that in for about 5 seconds and it enables 0800 mode and your good, take it out and power on your pc and pop in the retail game and you can copy to your hearts content

12. lilg_06

lilg_06 Regular member

I dont want to flash the iso to the firmware, i want to know where i can get the iso from.

13. ModdaMIke

ModdaMIke Guest

like i said, get the 3.3 firmware and the ISO comes with it, its included all you do is burn it and read the readme and thats the fix

14. lilg_06

lilg_06 Regular member

Thanks, i downloaded the file. Appreciate the help.

15. ModdaMIke

ModdaMIke Guest

no problem, just fixed my problem as well, ripped 3 games already lol

16. rahula

rahula Member

EFnet....under xbin.

17. ModdaMIke

ModdaMIke Guest

he found it already...

18. lilg_06

lilg_06 Regular member

@ModdaMIke
    So how did you backup your games? using the xbox drive?

19. ModdaMIke

ModdaMIke Guest

yeah you run a sata cable from your drive to the computer and turn the xbox on and put the disc in for like 5 seconds and take it out, once you take it out you can turn on your computer, and then you should see it in windows, go to my computer and it should be there listed as a drive and once you put a game in it should say XBOX360 on the drive

20. fgamer

fgamer Guest

I have one problem, I have no sure way to know if my 360 is modded. I hooked the 360 to the PC SATA port(Intel ICH7) made a MSDOS boot disk, copied over MTKFLASH & Xtreme Firmware 5.1, flashed the drive (TS-H943 ms25 ROM Dive) succesfully but windows still doesn't recognize my drive. Then I burned the 0800 iso to a DVD+R DL Verbatim at lowest speed put it in 360 drive etc. but the 360 still doesn't get recognized by windows only in the BIOS. I can't even flash my original 360 firmware back (orig.bin) because MTKFLASH doesn't let me flash it any more (dont know why???) So I placed 0800 disk in again and waited then did the MTKFLASH thing again but it wont flash my drive back to the original it just says 50 should be 70 in MTKFLASH screen. I dunno what to do...why the hell did they put that stupid firmguard on the Xtreme Firmware? Any help is much apreciated.