1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

where can i get a cheap ps2?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by BIGnewb, Feb 13, 2007.

1. BIGnewb

BIGnewb Guest

hi i am living in canada and i cant find wholesale ps2's anywhere?or if you know where i can get a premodded console cheap plz tell me!

2. zooom1834

zooom1834 Regular member

ps2 (the fat ones) can be found on ebay for like 50-80 bucks depending what you get with it and slims go for one hundred+ Premods are like $200

3. regore

regore Member

check your local ads, newspapers and such. with the ps3 out, lots of people are trying to get rid of their 2's at very cheap prices

4. BIGnewb

BIGnewb Guest

well ebay they are expensive thanks for the answers tho

5. shabi-ul

shabi-ul Regular member

keep checking ebay
    i got my second ps2 of ebay cause i think i melted the laser of the 1st one :S
    anyway i got a fat ps2 with 2 controllers and swap magic all for £50 and about £7 postage. ive had it for about 2 yrs now and its still working ok

6. jd1zz13

jd1zz13 Guest

try checking www.craigslist.com in your area

7. enok321

enok321 Member

Seriously.....Pawn Shops or Pawn Brokers always have a few PS2s on hand. Call around town and search locally for a deal. Just may get one for 40 bucks. Even at 60 its still a deal.

8. BIGnewb

BIGnewb Guest

i found a site called kijiji and its awesome thanks for responses got one for 50 bucks

9. BIGnewb

BIGnewb Guest

i found a site called kijiji and its awesome thanks for responses got one for 50 bucks