1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WHERE CAN I GET A DVD REPLICATOR

Discussion in 'PS2' started by casto717, Nov 20, 2003.

1. casto717

casto717 Member

Where can i get a dvd replicator and how much will it run me? Also someone said if i can afford a dvd replicator not to waste time with video games. why is that?
    do you have a better idea?

2. Oner

Oner Moderator Staff Member

$20,000 At least, if not a hell of a lot more.

3. SoCalSRH

SoCalSRH Regular member

i think whoever said that was making a joke. think about it... if you had 20 g's to spend on a cd duplicator and you backed up your video games you would be one cheap mofo. what sounds better to u? buying a cheap mod to play your backups or drop 20 g's on a duplicator? i think the answer is obvious. p.s. those duplicators use special discs too (expensive)... not like the recordables you can buy at your local store. if you are interested in self-boot psx / ps2 games u could always look into cd_dvd-rom generator, although u need a special drive to record to, plus country code files, etc. i can't tell you were to get any of that stuff... but it would be a better educational endeavor than spending so much for a duplicator.