1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where can I get a Flip Top Cover?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by cheib, Apr 3, 2003.

1. cheib

cheib Member

I have been checking online and doing some searches but it seems that everywhere I look for a PS2 Fliptop cover they are on back order or are $50 bucks. I like chipzone but they are backordered, please let me know if there is another place I can get one that is reliable

2. Blazino

Blazino Member

3. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

i've ordered 3 flip tops from modchipkits.com with no problems at all.

4. madlady

madlady Guest

try these guys they were great ..i had one come damaged and they sent a new one overnight .

www.ps2fliptop.com
    they offer free ground shipping

i have ordered three from them..i highly recommend them

5. cheib

cheib Member

Thanks I will try and order from them later this week, will let everyone know how it worked out

6. itsawgood

itsawgood Member

www.saveware.com will give you the BEST price...NOONE even comes close...but you have to buy 5 combo's...so get your buddies together and order a 5 pack....each Flip Top and Swap Discs combo will only cost you $29.95. I have personally ordered 10 from this guy...no problems...You'll love it!!!

7. madlady

madlady Guest

there prices are not bad but with shipping it still comes out the same either way ..yes of course if you want to buy alot ..but i think ps2fliptop.com has the same offer

8. itsawgood

itsawgood Member

That placing isn't even close....like I said...if you can get some people to go in with you Saveware.com http://www.saveware.com/p1012.htm has the best deal on the internet....$162.90 shipped via U.S. Priority mail for 5 combo's.

9. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

woah those are pretty good prices! a small group of gamers could make out real good. i paid 30 for my cover and 20 for my SM discs. but i still think they were worth every freakin penny!

10. sk8dude

sk8dude Guest

www.baysoftgames.com

11. DJGEOJOE

DJGEOJOE Regular member

I saw a guy at the swap-o-rama trying to sell a flip top cover for $120 US what a looser! He had a moded PS2 for $500. What a jerk! The nerve of some people! A crappie plastic flip top PS2 cover should be no more than $30-$50 with shipping, a moded PS2 with the messiah 2 pro should be no more than $299. Anyone charging more than that should be taken outside and bludgeoned to near death! Price gouging is illegal for people who do legal business. People who price gouge illegal merchandise should be taken out back and unloaded on! Make a small profit don’t rip people off! Buyers beware of the scum of the earth! Knowledge is power! Hopefully people will read this and keep both eyes open when making a purchase. Personally I get all my mods from www.gamegizmo.com they wont rip you off!

12. cheib

cheib Member

Has anyone ordered from this www.baysoftgames.com the price is not bad for a fliptop case + 2 Swap Magic Disc's for $39.99 but are they reliable to buy from? I never heard of them before