1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

where can i get CogSwapLoader??

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Stunt2061, Mar 28, 2005.

1. Stunt2061

Stunt2061 Regular member

can anyone give me a direct download link to this??...or give it to me someway

and if possible and u want to help a newbie out show me how to use it or when to use it???..PLEASE

Thanx

2. sigare

sigare Member

Well dont know how much help i can be as i am learning still. i got the loader from:
    http://www.swapmagicfix.com/

Scroll down the page and it will have next to the games the zip file for it next to one of the games.

To give ya the background on what i have done, I have used the memory card exploit to load the burnt disc. After cogswaploader is up and running press eject on the console.

Depending on what type of back up cd/dvd load in a game that is of larger size after the game is reconized press O on the controler and it will say something like use cogswap then how ever you do the swap trick (card, knife, or other) load in my back up and good to go.

The best game i have found to do the swap with for dvds is the Sonic Mega Collection. It is i believe one the largest dvd discs aside from dvd 9 discs.

After some help on the forums here have had no problems playing any back ups yet. I have been using dvd decrypter to make an iso image and buring using the same program.

Any other help i can be. Let me know. Like i said i am still learning as well.

Good luck

3. Stunt2061

Stunt2061 Regular member

Thanx for your help but can u please explain to me when i should use the cogswaploader?...and what Memory Card Exploit is

Thanx! :p

4. sigare

sigare Member

LOL well there is the funny part. I only use the cogswaploader right now. The memory card exploit i am using i dont think was designed for what i am doing. I downloaded it about 2 1/2 weeks ago and can not remember for the life of me where i got it.

1st off one think should clear up. Do you have a mod chip or are you using swap magic or GS/AR to try and use the loader?