1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where can I get the best deal on DVD+Rs?

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by Amacker, Oct 30, 2007.

1. Amacker

Amacker Guest

I usually buy my DVD+Rs at FYE and I usually never buy things online, but I figured I can get a better deal on online stores than at the one place I've been going. I would like to get a good deal on a 100 disk pack, maybe around $25. I would like for them to be DVD+Rs, so I can booktype them to DVD+ROM, but its not that big of an issue.

Sorry if you guys get this kinds of threads a lot. I never buy things online and I want to make sure I'm getting a good deal.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2007
  2. Ripper

Ripper Active member

3. taylor30

taylor30 Regular member

4. Amacker

Amacker Guest

Ok, thanks a lot for those sites, there exactly what I was looking for.
    Are there any specific brands I should consider or stay away from? All I'm gonna use these for is DVD Movie backups, and I'm not interested in LightScribe or anything like that.
    I've heard that Verbatim and Taiyo Yuden were very good, but I don't think I need professional grade DVDs, so besides those, what do you guys suggest?

Edit: I have tried Dynex, and they are absolutly horrible. According to those reviews, its a common thing. The ones I got were already somewhat scratched, and 1 out of 3 wouldn't even burn correctly.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2007
  5. svtstang

svtstang Regular member

http://supermediastore.com

I will only touch Verbs or TY's. Purchased from the site above, the cost difference is minimal compared to middle grade dvd's...so why not?