1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

where can i wet the programs to back up xbox games

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by jairman, Mar 5, 2004.

1. jairman

jairman Guest

Ive read a lot of information here about back up xbox games, but i dont know where to get the programs for example the evolotion x, can anybody help me?

2. yankeered

yankeered Regular member

3. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

try google, they're all out there.

4. jairman

jairman Guest

yankeered what's #xbin

5. ABMone

ABMone Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2004
  6. jairman

jairman Guest

Help me!!!! i make a backup of a game but doesn't work, i used evox beta v1.83285 i got it from xbins and i follow this tutorial.
    http://www.copying-xbox-games.com/evolution-x-tutorial.php
    then when a ftp my xbox i copy de files into my PC and then used XISOv115 for make de xiso, and then use nero, link in the tutorial said, but may game doesn't work, the xbox reconaize the game but when i try to play it reboot and put me in the evox screen, i wonder if it could be because of the disc i'm using, i'm using office depot disc, but a tried some dvd movies back up and does work to, the brands of the other dvd i don't know i think some are princo. Help meeeee please

7. shdwsfall

shdwsfall Regular member

Try using craxtion to make the iso

8. gathering

gathering Member

ok, guys this is how to copy xbox games, all u need is xbox "mod chip", evox "dashboard", "craxtion", "alcohol 120%"(that's what i use),and "fuckdb_CanCopy_Mod", and the game first of all copy the game from xbox by ftp and then use fuckdb_CanCopy_Mod which is i think the main thing of all well maybe not i m not sure but get fuckdb_CanCopy_Mod from somewhere and patch the default.xbe then use craxtion to make the game image or iso cause xbox reads iso anyway got to iso creation and create, after the game is turned into iso then got to mutligame disk in craxtion beside file, in multigame disk go to mxm diskwizard and then it will ask u to add iso use the iso that u made before by craxtion and then follow the steps which r very simple and then after it is created use alcohol or nero or soomethign to burn the iso image. Burn the iso that u made it in mxm diskwizard and use the lowest speed.
    i tried that yesterday and it worked so have fun.
    i wish it works.