1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where can you sell a softmodded a PS2?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by game!boy, Apr 2, 2007.

1. game!boy

game!boy Guest

I wanted to use Ubid to sell my modded PS2? Can I use ubid to sell modded PS2s? Are they any good? Or does anyone know a trusted site to sell it on?

2. steimy

steimy Active member

not many sites (like Ebay for example) will let you sell modded systems. But softmodded systems are another thing. You can just sell it as a normal system. Take out whatever mod you installed in it and sell it as stock.

3. game!boy

game!boy Guest

but its modded with the memcard exploit. and has 29 games on it thats where the "hook" comes in.

4. steimy

steimy Active member

a memory card exploit is not a hardmod, so you can sell it as a stock system without that. The only other real option is finding sites that have a Buy/Sell/Trade type section. By that i mean other forums like this one that usually deal mostly with modded systems.

5. game!boy

game!boy Guest

So what about the games on the HD? Ebay wont ban me for selling a HD with games on it? Is there a forum here to sell softmodded systems here?

6. steimy

steimy Active member

well, you could just not mention the games and tell people that they have to email you for full details. But to tell the truth, selling a hard drive with the games (unless you also intend to sedn them the original discs) is highly illegal. and if you let the wrong person know about it you could get yourself into hot water.

Having a hard drive with games on it (if you have the originals) is perfectly normal and there should be no reason for ebay to question it.

7. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

if you're selling the console with games on the hard drive, you'd have to include the original game discs, as well.