1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where Could I Get My 360 Flashed

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by samcurtis, Nov 6, 2007.

1. samcurtis

samcurtis Guest

hey guys im new on here and i am buying a 360 and i want to get it flashed can anyone tell me where i could get this done

thx

samantha

2. fudpucker

fudpucker Regular member

in the same room as your computer will help.
    do some reading, it isnt hard to do, the cost of shipping will be more than the parts to flash it and the samsung (kreon) drive you will need to make game backups.

3. samcurtis

samcurtis Guest

no need to be liek that

4. Joshewah

Joshewah Regular member

Hes just trying to boost your confidence so you can do the flash on your own. You'll save a lot of money and will probably have a lot of fun doing it too. Like the old adage says, "give a man a fish and he eats for a day, teach a man to fish and he eats for a lifetime." We would rather teach. If it really is something you don't want to do you can search for "360 flashing service" in google, I'm sure you'll find what you are looking for. Check feedback before you commit.

5. steimy

steimy Active member

to be perfectly honest Samantha, most of the really good sites for that kind of thing shut down when the raids started on modding sites. So i am not sure how many trustworthy sites are still out there. Your best bet may just be to take the advice above and do it yourself. If you are totally against that then you can search, but i tried that on Google and there are just not mny you are going to find if your in th USA.

6. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

or you can pm me

7. samcurtis

samcurtis Guest

what would i need to do it myself

8. steimy

steimy Active member

A PC with SATA slots (provided they have the right chipset)
    Or a PCI slot card that adds the needed SATA slots. Other than that you would need to open the console and hook it to the PC using an SATA cable, and the programs and flash itself you can get online. Someone can help you if they know a good SATA card you can get the will work for sure.

The second option is buy getting a kit to help you like this one:
    http://www.divineo.com/cgi-bin/div-us/dd-360-xck
    you still need the SATA ports in the PC or the SATA PCI card

Or a 3rd option is getting the Blaster 360. Once installed you install that you never have to open your 360 if an update comes out and you want to flash to the newest version.
    http://www.xbox-modchips.com/blaster.htm

and with one Hitach drive you can do it through USB (HITACHI-LG GDR-3120L)
    http://www.divineo.com/cgi-bin/div-us/dd-360-xusb