1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where did the WiiKey site go?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by bass_hit, Apr 17, 2007.

1. bass_hit

bass_hit Regular member

Tried going to wiikey.cn today to see if that long awaited firmware update has been released only to find that the website is down. any word on why?

Also, I was looking around some other forums and people have been trying to get the setup disc and can't find it. I checked wiikey.com.cn (a clone site) and they seem to also have the setup disc .rar files.

Remember, it's a clone site so I'm not sure how reliable they are. Most likely though, they just downloaded the .rar files from wiikey.cn

2. stevedogg

stevedogg Regular member

I was wondering the exact same thing. I hope they aren't gone forever. I too was waiting for the firmware update and no website there. I hope they didn't just make their money and then leave us high and dry... but then again, there is still plenty of money to be made

3. bass_hit

bass_hit Regular member

Just noticed that wiinewz.com said that it's because of "high bandwidth" and that knocked the site down temp. and will be back up.

So they say...

4. stuntman_

stuntman_ Regular member

the site is up and running now

5. MrPoopoo

MrPoopoo Member

Can someone please upload a mirror of the setup files for installing the wii chip?