1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where did you buy your flip top or swap magic card?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by ropeadope, Sep 23, 2004.

1. ropeadope

ropeadope Regular member

Where did you guys buy your flip top or swap magic card? Just curious. It's hard to find places that carry them.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2004
  2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

3. ropeadope

ropeadope Regular member

You've bought from all those places?

That saveware site seems to have the best deal, the site looks kinda shady though, i tried to email them at a couple addresses listen on the site, and they both bounced back to me. Anyone here bought from there before? If so how fast was shipping?

Anyone know if the "Black Flip Top Cover & Swap Magic Discs
    Combo 10 Screw for Versions 1, 2, 3." listed there come with version 3.0 swap magic cd and dvd discs?

Last edited: Sep 24, 2004
  4. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

yeah, i bought from every one of them and had no problems. I'm not sure which version of swap magic you get, i bought mine when there was only v2.

5. ropeadope

ropeadope Regular member

Well, on one part of the site it says it comes with 3.0 and on another it says 2, so i dunno. Thanks anyway.

Sweet ride btw, even if it's not yours :p

6. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

i don't know if this helps, but the dvd version is always 2. Its the cd version thats either going to be, 2 or 3. If you have a ntsc version 9 or 10 ps2, you need version 3.2 (pal only needs 3.0). If you cant find an answer, just order from ps2cover since they will give you the latest version.
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small][​IMG]

V9 PS2, flip top, SMD, DVDLoader
    Pioneer 107, ritek g04
    DVD Shrink, DVD Decrypter, Nero[/small]

7. foundmy

foundmy Guest

the swapmagic 3.2 is for USA, and 3.0 is for EUR/PAL.

both are approx. $20 including the slide card tool and dual dvd case. that is what we sell them at. (foundmy.com)

8. JDF

JDF Guest

Stay as far away from baysoftgames as you can, There ripping people off big time, i placed an order 4 months ago i haven't recieved anything from them. They answered all my emails up till i asked for my money back then the stopped talking to me. And if anyone thinks i'm full of shit just check out there business rating at BBB.com they have hundreds of complaints against them mostly for non delivery. Check up on any site selling these things because 90% off them are ripping people off.

Jeff-

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2004
  9. TheAxe

TheAxe Guest

You got that right. 6 weeks waiting for my stuff then they said we'll refund your money and 2 more weeks and nothing no stuff no money back $62.97 gone! Good old baysoft I feel like taking a little drive to Eau Claire, Wisconsin

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2004
  10. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

I had no problems with baysoft (maybe because im about 35 minutes away from them).