1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where do I find the ISO file in the PSP?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by andrewset, Sep 29, 2007.

1. andrewset

andrewset Member

Hi there,

I tried using Google for this stuff, but I end up spending a lot of time reading unrelated threads, so sorry in advance for the newbish question.

I just installed 3.52 M33-4. Well, the System info in the PSP says 3.52 MM3, but does that still count as M33-4? I believe I installed the M33-4 update.

Anyway, my real question is: I just put a game .cso file into the P:\ISO folder, but where do I go, in the PSP's menus, to access the ISO folder? (to run the .cso game)

Also, there are hundreds of corrupt files in the PSP's Game>Memory Card listing. Can/Should I get rid of those somehow?

Thank you,
    Newblette

2. andrewset

andrewset Member

I found the game at the end of the list of hundreds of Corrupt Files! Yes!! So now I'm just wondering if I can get rid of the Corrupt Files? I formatted the Memory Stick PRO Duo before I pasted the .cso file into it, so it seems the Corrupt Files are part of the 3.52 M33? I tried Enabling hiding the Corrupt Files of the Game folder, in my Recovery Options, but it didn't hide the files. Should that option read 'Disabled' instead of 'Enabled,' to hide the files? Otherwise, may I safely delete whatever those corrupt files are, from my PC, in USB Mode? Thank you! :D

3. andrewset

andrewset Member

Sorry for so many questions. The PSP is staying on, with the Power light always green, and I can't turn it off or make any other changes, no matter what I do. (like it's forced to stay powered on) What should I do?

Thanks

4. andrewset

andrewset Member

Sorry for all the posts, but I don't see an edit option to just add more info to my previous posts.

My PSP's Power light also changes between Orange and Green while plugged into the USB Power Adapter, in case that aids in finding out what I should do for it.

Thanks

5. andrewset

andrewset Member

I wish there were an edit post option :p I found and took out the battery of the PSP, to force it off, then put it back, and it turned on like normal this time. Yay! For future reference, did I do something special to it that caused it to stay on that time? (it refused to turn off and the power light stayed green, while the screen just remained black)

EDIT: I found the Edit Post icon! :D Success!! Sorry for the learning experience. Anyway, I have the PSP charging now. I'll leave it be until I learn more info. If anyone can tell me why it acted the way it acted before. I just want to be as careful as possible. Thanks=)

Last edited: Sep 29, 2007